We finally got some warmer temperatures and NO RAIN! I rushed to get the deck boards stained with the nice weather, staining them in the garage, then moving them outside to dry. The staining was not bad but lifting and handling about 55 heavy 16 footers over the 2-3 days was a little tough on the wrists. But I got them done.
As this was going on, We then decided that the lake facade on Cabin 1 needed to be repainted but the shingle siding (original) was so cracked, it will be easier to just take off the old and put up new. BUT before that can happen, we wanted to replace the storm windows for the porch. These are much better, work better and hopefully, snow won’t blow in every winter.
Plus the inside now looks better.
Just some new paint and this will be done. Of course, all of this needs to be done in between guests. Thank you all for being patient with us and our renovations. If we do not get some no rainy days soon, not sure when we will get to the outside work.